DISINFECTING & DISEASE PREVENTION
A Disinfecting service is the best way to maintain a healthy environment for employees and customers at your hotel, school, hospital or office. This usually includes but is not limited to, properly disinfecting areas like door handles, tables, chairs and other furniture and its common touch-points, properly disinfecting taps and other areas of the washroom, cleaning the lounge area, disinfecting laptops and other devices ( especially the touch-pads, the keyboard skins ) and other such areas from where infection can transfer from one person to other.
We have both one-time and periodic sanitization services available depending on the needs of your business. Our team will ensure that things remain clean and healthy around your office space which minimizes potential risks through this period.
The main objective is to create a healthy indoor environment. We use specialized cleaning products and equipment for point of contact areas to ensure proper safety from COVID-19.
According to the CDC, there is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19. However, we all play a role in helping to prevent the spread of viruses. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of any respiratory disease – be it COVID-19 or the flu – including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.